Friday, August 5, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE

MY STUDENTS!

I am reminded every Friday how awesome all of you are! I am always so impressed with what you are capable of. With your level of maturity, yet comfortable playfulness and as always appreciate each of your personalities and unique capabilities. It has been an amazing semester, and as some of you are leaving I am sad. You all have made my summer very special and I feel very proud to have helped each of you. As always, you all may contact me whenever you need things. Even if I am not around next semester, you all may find me via email or facebook. I hope that each of you continue to grow and I know you will all make everyone proud.
Sorry to get all sentimental. You are all just so special.
Ms. Krissy :)

1 comment:

  1. PEOPLE ARE LEAVING? D: Oh gosh. I missed the week. And.. I just learned I might be missing the coming Friday as well. :\ Sorry about that. I should be there for the last week though. :)

    ReplyDelete