Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week 8

I think privacy is a way to blow off steam. If someone doesn't have privacy for even a little bit, they'd explode under the pressure or because of the lack of privacy. I think my parents should give me privacy at the right time. Granted, they wouldn't actually know when I actually need privacy but sometimes I think it's obvious. When I blow a fuse at my mom, she immediately demands that I apologize. I didn't mean to be so irritable, but with the constant knocking at my door, one after another, I couldn't have some quiet with myself and finish what I was doing sooner. And there were times when somethings going on with me that she knows of, she continuously goes to me and ask me questions with follow up questions of "why?". In those times, I really think parents should wait until their kids actually go to them instead of the parents going to their child every waking hour. The government should give people privacy. Well, more privacy than now. I'm vague on the privacy the government gives but I'm sure they should give more.

No comments:

Post a Comment