Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week 8 Topics and Prompt

Hi guys!

I have been thinking a lot about you guys growing up. The changes, the responsibilities, the privacy. Those boundaries become important for the rest of your life. We all have reasonable expectation of privacy and its been making the news a lot lately. I want you guys to blog about how you feel about privacy, what do you expect, how do you think your parents should treat you, what kind of privacy should the government give you, what about private companies? The motion for this weeks debate is : THW ban the collection and sale of location and usage information by smartphone companies.
Good Luck!
Ms. Krissy

1 comment:

  1. http://ladylibertytoday.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/no_privacy_vigilancia.gif
    http://assets.knowyourmeme.com/i/340/original/Pedobear-watch.jpg

    Privacy
    How I feel about privacy is no one is sticking their noses into our own business. Like when someone is in trouble and a curious person comes and says what happen. If he had no part in that situation he should not have been asking. I think that my parents shouldn't be asking about everything that happen in my life. It's irritating to have my parents to blah blah this blah blah that, every single minute when I'm at home. Even on my laptop which is connected with the school. They ban all the good websites like youtube, any downloads, and disfunction that gaming disc function. I think as a middle schooler the school should have some trust that we can go to these websites without abuse. Yet the school ban those websites and they are also about to ban ichat off the laptops. At the end laptops are just for going to website research and writing essay after essay.

    ReplyDelete