Friday, August 5, 2011

Week 8 - Bye guys :D

So this is my last week at ACI for the summer, it's been great knowing all of you! I hope whatever you guys plan on doing in your lives, you'l achieve what you have in mind.

I think the government relating to our privacy is very important. The only thing I can think of right now is FBI agents breaking into your house without notice. I guess you should be mad because you have nothing to hide, but if you did there's an obvious reason why they're there. If the government is wrong, however, they're just trying to do their job of protecting you. They still need to be able to do this so they CAN find the criminals in this country.


Parents are the issue that bother me the most. Throughout my life, I loved my parents a lot. Usually one over the other, when I was little. I guess when I was little I didn't know how to interpret things for myself, I like having people explain everything to me, being able to learn. For some reason now I just don't feel like I need to know anything else, I can manage what I do on a daily basis. I don't need my parents telling me when to eat when they only make 1 meal a day and I go out to buy my own food most of the time. I really hate arguing about this topic because there's so many people like me out there today that get so irritated about their parents. I know so much, which is a shame because I know everything everyone doesn't know, and I know nothing about what everyone else knows. I just don't feel like my parents can teach me anything anymore, and they still try to get into every aspect of my life.

I have no idea about what company privacy means, and I can't seem to find it.

2 comments:

  1. Ezekiel!
    Thanks for all of your thoughtful contributions all semester! It was a real pleasure to have you in my class. As I have said all semester, if you ever need anything feel free to contact me. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and see how much you have grown. Despite all the tough times, in the end they all pay off, but its making it through the challenging times that is the hardest and defines your character. Best of luck with everything :)
    Ms. Krissy

    ReplyDelete