Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 8: All About Privacy

ARGHHHH! I JUST FINISHED MY BLOG BUT THE FREAKING STUPID MOTHERTRUCKING PAGE FREAKING BLEW UP ON ME! MOTHERTRUCKING PIECE OF POOP! UGH I HAVE TO TYPE EVERYTHING OVER AGAIN DAMMIT!
Oh my gosh. Really. My blog was perfect. Perfect, I tell you!

#&)*^(>:@#%!=: !!!!!!!
Whatever. Don't blame me if this is crappy as hell.

Oh my gosh. What I feel about privacy. AGAIN.

Privacy. Whatever. It's like. How much space someone gives you. How much pressure someone applies to you. Ugh whatever.

I feel like my parents don't give me HELL of any privacy. They're so Asian. Just like this crappy laptop that just erased my masterpiece. Whatever. My parents are so Asian, they're eyes are slits. Every time I go out with my friends, my mom asks who my friends are, what I'm going to the mall for, what I'm watching at AMC, and who my friends are. Jeez.  Crappy computer. F it. Whatever. So, my parents are very Asian. That's all I'm saying. I think I deserve more privacy. A LOT MORE. AND A LOT MORE OF A GOOD LAPTOP.
I think the Democratic government treats everyone's privacy with respect. The most government looks into your privacy is when the Census comes around every 10 years. The government doesn't invade our privacy like Facebook, where it asks every detail about you. That's why stalkers roam Facebook.
Private companies shouldn't invade other people's privacy either. I think private companies will take more notice of their actions in the future. Why? News of the World already set an example to the private companies that hack or invade people's privacy. That's why I think that companies should give privacy to their customers too. I mean, customers only buy right? Then why should they have to disclose their identities? Oh well. I guess this is a LOT crappier than my last one...

BYE. hope i see you tomorrow. -Denggsterr. OH MY GOSH I'M FINALLY DONE. CRAPPY LAPTOP.

1 comment: