Monday, July 25, 2011

20 Habits That Make You Fat

There wasn't really much progress for me. I was certainly not as nervous as I had been before. But my POI's and refutation remained the same. However, thanks to being put in the bottom half a couple of times, I got to practice being the whip. Being whip is not as difficult as it was for me before the summer.

Well I don't know whether or not this is counts as a news story...but I found this on yahoo. 20 habits that make you fat. People think eating fat would make you fat. So when they eat low-fat foods, sometimes they gain more weight. The calories in low-fat foods are sometimes the same as regular foods so it doesn't really make a difference. Thirty years ago, people tried to cut down on food to lose weight of not gain any fat. Now, obesity has doubled among adults and tripled among children.

Fat Habits:
#1: Eating "low-fat"
#2: Not seeking nutrition advice
#3: Sleeping too little or too much
#4: Eating free restaurant foods
#5: Drinking soda—even diet!
#6: Skipping meals
#7: Eating too quickly
#8: Watching too much TV
#9: Ordering the combo meal
#10: Facing the buffet
#11: Eating off larger plates
#12: Putting serving dishes on the table
#13: Choosing white bread
#14: Taking big bites
#15: Not drinking enough water
#16: Having overweight friends
#17: Eating too late
#18: Not using a scale
#19: Drinking fruity beverages
#20: Eating when emotional




1 comment: