Saturday, July 2, 2011

Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon (or something)

Hai guyz! I just watched Transformers 3. First off I would start out by saying that was a good movie, mainly because it was humorous and I got a couple of laughs.

Anyways, I don't know what to say about the patriotic thing. I didn't really pay attention XD.

Okay so I guess the fact that even though the Decepticons (or something, correct me if I'm wrong) outnumber the Autobots like 1,000 to 1, the Autobots still fought on..? I mean, aren't Americans supposed to be unrelenting and persistent when fighting?

And before the fighting started, the Captain guy gave a speech to the soldiers and he said som3thing like "THE WORLD NEEDS YOU NOW" and gives like a patriotic speech.

By the way, when Megatron or some Deceptic0n blew off Lincoln's statue I was like wow.......really?

No comments:

Post a Comment