Wednesday, July 27, 2011

San Fransisco... :)































Ok for some of you guys know that I went to San Fransisco. I went to many places including the Golden Orange Gate Bridge, going around Alcatraz(The spaces were full. I had to book a month early... I doesn'ted know.) , Gihradelli Square, Ripley's Believe it or not, Lombard Street, Kio Palace, Ciot Tower, Zen Penisula, Kid's Garage, and Fisherman's Wharf.( By the way, everything i listed is not in chronalogical order so assume it was) Well I went to Pier 39 for fun and everything. So Ms. Krissy don't blame me if this blog is too long. So imma start in the order I listed the stuff. I went to the Golden Gate bridge is obviously the origional name. It doesn't look golden because the color of it was hard to get. IF THATS NOT TRUE THEN TOO BAD BECAUSE THATS WHAT MY AUNT TOLD ME!! Anyways we drove on it and ended on a parking place and took pictures. My sister was sleep and then when we were about to leave, she woke up and we went back to go take more pictures. We didnt get a really good picture because it was foggy and cold. Then we went to Pier 39 to go on a boat and went under the Golden Gate and ONLY on one side of Alcatraz. They said around my butt that was fake! Don't go on ESAPE TO THE ROCK... Something like that because as I said earlier. It only goes on one side. Then Gihradelli Square was fun. We went with our aunt and ate some good ice cream. With people everywhere. As I waited for my ice cream, I went to go look at how they made the chocolate. They kept mixing though o.o. Then i ate ice cream and wasted hot chocolate>.<...... Such a waste a big good cup. So since my sister would have liked it, she didn't come and I took a teddy bear for her with 6 chocolates. Then, I went to Ripleys Believe it or Not. I learned really cool things and some weird stuff. Kahandra i think is the smallest little boy in the world. About 2 feet, hes 22 and is like about 30 pounds... And i went into this room i think was the colidiscope room and i loved it. My brother refered it to the TRIPPIN SPHERES(sorry cant say the ba double L word) room. Then i saw a wolf girl and a blue face Chinese guy. Dont forget the guy who guided people in the war with a candle in his head. Anyways the best was buying stuff and the mirror maze. Garrick crashed into a mirror 3 times and i crashed in a mirror 1 time towards the end. BUT IT WAS A FACEPLANT >.<... Then i bought spy glasses that viewed behind you and in front of you. A 5 minute oozo timer and this popping thing. Lombard was kinda annoying. It took me like 15 minutes to go down it. Lombard Street is like a really curvy street everyone wants to go on. Apparently, people live there and i feel sad for them. Kio Palace and Zen Penisula is more like a Chinese Restaurant for Dim Sum but i went to Zen Penisula for a party. Then i went to Ciot Tower for fun. You get a pretty good view of everyplace. Its money earning for me, garrick, my lil sis, my aunt, and uncle it was $26. Then we leave in twently minutes. Then, Kid's Garage was fun. I played with Ice-Punch and if you click the button, the ice cream shoots. Garrick bought an Alcatraz shirt and mah sis bought a Barbie Kite that we flew together. It takes 4-5 to fly one kite. It was a great time on the Marina Park because the winds were pretty good. Lastly, we go to fisherman's wharf. With a great place we meet Ms. Krissy's favorite person. LE BOOSH MAN! JK ITS THE BUSH MAN! He is a guy who holds two branches and moves the branches to scare people.











No comments:

Post a Comment