Friday, July 1, 2011

Hey Everyone! Moving in!


You people may or may not have known me. I started with Ms. Krissy during summer and jumped to advanced and soon to Intermediate right now..... Now i move to Advanced Debate with you guys. During Intermediate i watched food inc.
I watched food inc again. I saw many things wrote notes. I learned how to eat more carefully, but i didn't learn much things. I did not like that much stuff either. It was disturbing, but not as disturbing while i was watching it and eating chicken. >.< Fairly scary but it sucks. You have to accept the truth on what goes on. With the chickens who get injected with hormones to the cows who fed corn. When will the cycle ever stop? Well thats mainly it :)!

-The picture above shows the normal chicken on the left and the chicken with hormones on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment