Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week 7: Progress, Any News Story

Whassup yo! Hi Ms. Krissy! Again, I'm procrastinating. Oh well. Time to get down to business.

Uhm, so anyways, I feel like this class has, again, taught me a lot. Especially when this Debate class is Advanced. The one at Hacienda was really shallow and didn't teach me much. That class was full of hatred and mishaps and immaturity, when we disagreed and argued with each other. Most of us didn't do our homework and had really bad debates, because we didn't have motivation. Also, we had immature kids that were younger than me, so I'm glad this class is better. A LOT. I feel like this class is full of motivated, active learners who try to strive and have the best possiblilities for everyone. Ms. Krissy somehow taught this class to be more enthusiastic and avid students, so I enjoy this class. The debates are awesome, the movies we watch are sophisticated, and everyone is concentrated.
Hooray for this class! ;D

Ohkay, so the second part of this Prompt. To find any news story. The most INTERESTING one I found on  http://www.yahoo.com/ was this article about a pregnant man. I mean, the only two ways he/she can be pregnant is either if he/she is a hermaphrodite and gay, or that he/she had a sex change and became a female. As I read on, I found out that he/she was the "second" kind, but what disgusts me even more is that this isn't his/her first baby. His/her first baby, I found out on a Ripley's Believe It or Not book, but he/she had ANOTHER baby, making this most recent one his/she third. Jeez. Eww, huh?

Well, this guy/girl's name is Thomas Beatie, and the article is right here, if you guys aren't digusted right now. I am freaked out right now of this freak. Here: http://www.parentdish.com/2011/07/28/pregnant-man-sheds-baby-weight-shows-off-new-bod/?icid=maing-grid7|aim|dl7|sec1_lnk1|81826 ...

It turns out that he/she was born a woman, but had 10 years having sexual reassignment therapy... Why can't he/she be happy about having a penis? :/ Oh well, and here's the second part of the news story.

After he/she had his/her third child, he/she started working out, achieving some sexy abdominals (like me). Here's a video, knock yourselves out. http://www.5min.com/Video/Pregnant-Man-Shows-Off-Killer-Abs-517133013 . Also, he's/she's been working out and also getting some biceps (like me). How did he get them? "E! reports it was done through a combination of diet, exercise and testosterone doses." -Yahoo News.
Way to go, man!
3 babies?! Seriously?!
           


So anyways, there you have it! Hope to see you tomorrow! (; -Dengster.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I read the book that was written about Thomas. This is big stuff for the GLBT community. Good story, although your capable of much more mature opinions...

    ReplyDelete