Friday, July 29, 2011

Week 7

I'd like to start off by mentioning that I'm not doing too good overall in various parts of my life. I'll get to how this relates to anything at all in a moment. So for about three years now after I've moved from my home town to Rowland Heights, everything has changed for me. It wasn't the people, the places, the scenes, or anything like that. I lived in the city before, and this "piece of land" is just the same as any city that I've visited. The people: inconsiderate, heartless, gossiping machines were all the same from before. The only thing I realized different was that before at my old school(s) was that they were my friends - I was not involved in any criticizing - and it never occurred to me what words can mean to people and how they could hurt. My first year at Alvarado (7th) was absolutely my worst. Everything I did was either bad, or terribly known for. The following 8th grade year wasn't as bad. I actually had people that DIDN'T hate me. I never knew why it even started in the first place. The ONLY, and ONLY reason why I moved from my old school was because there was a few people at my old school like my current one, which got me upset because from just a minor group of people turned miraculously into the whole school. Right now in the summer, I feel even worse than before all of that. I actually want people talking sh*t about me now, because only then someone mentions my name. Not one person talks to me over the course of anything at all really. For all of this loneliness, I have uncontrolled feelings and actions over everything I do. I don't care about anything in this world anymore. Everything is just a waste of itself. To sum up all of these feelings and reasons, is why I am so serious all the time, without emotion on my face. For all of this is why I (can't find the right word) care for absolutely everyone and encourage them to live on, because I feel them without knowing a single thing about them. It also affects my liking of music, like Born This Way, because I really do hope everyone will love them for who they are, something that I can't do anymore. I've lost all feeling, and now all I have left is something indescribable. That's why I use songs to help me in every aspect of life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkn9FvjH90

So. Anyways, my emotional problems have deceived me and I rarely do something when it's suppose to be done.

I don't suppose companies' directors are liable for something happening to their company under (a) workers'/worker's fault. I mean, if you want to go ahead and blame the director for believing, trusting, and having faith in someone, to give them a chance in life so that they can make money and raise their family, go ahead and blame them just for that.

Only thing that I've read in the aol news that was interesting to me was Amy Winehouse's death. I didn't care enough to read what it was about because I don't know who she is.


Almost forgot. My progress. I guess last week's debate was a sort of big jump for me, I'm not sure. Only difference from any other debate was that time I had confidence.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I admit that I'm sort of ecstatic that you know Vocaloid too! XD
    There's this short story/poem.. I want to say it's by Oscar Wilde, yet I sort of doubt myself. Anyways, the author states that after every bad, no matter how long or how hard, there will always be a good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karma will surely catch up to you. So good things are sure to happen. But, I still don't understand why you moved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. karma bit ansel in the ass pretty hard if ya ask me

    ReplyDelete