Wednesday, July 27, 2011







Well i missed the first 3 weeks in debate adv. In intermediate, i had i really high doubt i was going to do bad because everyone seemed that they were new. I loved being in intermediate becasue i see mah friends like orlando and austin. Everyone else was like weird. Besides from Garrick obviously. So then i moved to advanced and i screw up my first class by talking too much and saying too much random stuff. I felt weird and i think when i debate, i usually get a bad feeling. Then the week after that we watched 2 movies. First was waiting for superman which totally disappointed me and THERE WASNT ANY SUPERMAN! DONT YOU GUYS EVER HATE IT WHEN THE MOVIE TALKS ABOUT STUFF NOT RELATED TO THE TITLE!? ITS LIKE HARRY POTTER THE DEATHLY HALLOWS! FLUFFY RAINBOW HIPPIE HARRY POTTER GOES TO RAINBOW LAND.... NOthing to do with it. And in West Bank Story is ok. 5 musicals? are you serious! Thats crazy but i like the end when it says I will rule Berverly Hills. Anyways i went on and thats mainly it. We still have Alan, Michelle, and Garrick and I :P anyways theres nothing else but the intruiging story. BTW I HATE THE TOPIC! ITS WEIRD AND I DUN REALLY GET IT! ANYWAYS umm i found a thing called a shadow director and can you explain it to me Ms. Krissy? So then what really is scaring me is the debt ceiling. Looking at all the stocks go down is affecting me and kinda makes me worry more about the economy. Yay McDonald's is now i think on the top 11 food chain i believe if i read and understood it correctly. This is better. Well a mountain lion they say from Black Hills of South Dakota traveled to about 1800 miles and that is probably a mammel has traveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment